Monday, January 31, 2011

Kick some tuchas!


Who says Jews aren't athletic? 

Not me!
 
Krav Maga is a self defense system originally created in a small Jewish community as a protection mechanism against Nazi brutality in Europe. Now Krav Maga is practiced in Israel as well as right here at UF Hillel! 

Classes are weekly, on Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm. My class will kick your butt, with a fusion of conditioning, self-protection, and combatives. You come to my class ready to get your sweat on and learn how to effectively protect yourself on the street. Krav Maga is one of my many passions as I have spent the last year and eight months training and teaching only to prepare for the ultimate challenge. On Friday, February 4th I will be catching a flight to Los Angeles, to subject myself to a week's worth of learning, practicing, sparring, and instructing. I hope that from my hard work I will leave the Phase training officially certified by the Worldwide Krav Maga Association. We will have one more official class this Tuesday before I go, so come check it out. And wish me luck! Yalla Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment