Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What I Wore: Too Jew for School

I like working at Hillel.  For many, many, many reasons.  One of them is the dress code.  Usually if I'm on campus I wear something depending on the weather.  If I'll be in the office all day, I'll probably wear a shirt with a collar.

Which is a weird thing I never understood, why does a collar make this  formal-er?

Anywho, check this out.  Today I got to wear a kick-ass hoodie from my girlfriend's-cousin's-bat-mitzvah from October 2009.  I'll be on campus making shirts and tabling, it's a little cold, and it's a Jewish hoodie.  Win-Win-Win.

It say's "I had an epic time at Hanna's Bat-Mitzvah!"  And you know what, I did.  Here's a little photo from that memorable evening.



The point of this post is, I like working here, this is one reason why.  This time of year all Hillels start posting job openings.  There is tons and tons of turnover at Hillel's.  Check out what's shaking at www.hillel.org/careers


***********************************************************
This post was written by the greatest program director any Hillel has ever had.  You can follow him on twitter at @Jeffdude. 







No comments:

Post a Comment