Monday, September 3, 2012


            Shalom Gators! I hope everyone is enjoying their day off from school and work.

 Never been to Israel? Haven’t made plans yet for winter break? This Thursday, there will be an info session about Birthright. Registration starts soon so get your questions answered in Hillel at 7 p.m.
This year I have been blessed with the opportunity to go to Israel twice. The first time, I toured Israel with Hillel on Birthright. Israel was so beautiful in the wintertime and it enabled me to meet so many Jewish students that go to UF. I was lucky enough to go again in summer on Rabbi Wolnerman’s trip. It was then that I fell in love with Jerusalem and the history that Israel had to offer.
 It is always great to see the friends you made hanging out back at UF. So come out this Friday and celebrate with your birthright friends with an Israeli themed Shabbat meal sponsored by our wonderful supporters.  Services start at 7:30 and dinner starts at 8:30 p.m. Don’t forget to bring your Birthright friends and those who are eligible for to sign up.

Kimmie

No comments:

Post a Comment